Call us toll free: (08) 8227 0372
Top notch Multipurpose WordPress Theme!

Number of days waited for admissions from waiting lists for plastic and reconstructive surgery (Regional)



Data confidence level: Rating_circle_solid  Rating_circle_solid  Rating_circle_solid  Rating_circle_solid  Rating_circle_solid  


This FACT indicates the number of days waited for patient admissions from waiting lists for plastic surgery in the 90th percentile. The 90th percentile means that 90 percent of the people admitted from waiting lists are admitted within and beyond 365 days. The other 10% are outliers and fall outside the range of the other 90 percent either above or below. The information presented here was collected by the AIHW from 2016 – 2017. The state/territory with the highest number of days waited is Tasmania at 378 days. The state/territory with the lowest number of days waited is the Australian Capital Territory at 131 days.

Low is good

Source: AIHW, 2017

Disclaimer:┬áPlease be aware that all this information provided on this website is subject to change, and is subject to our disclaimer statement. PointData (Australia’s Best City’s parent company) takes no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of information, nor liability for damages or offence taken. Read the full disclaimer.