Data confidence level:
This FACT indicates the number of days waited for patient admissions from waiting lists for elective surgery in the 90th percentile. The 90th percentile means that 90 percent of the people admitted from waiting lists are admitted within and beyond 365 days. The other 10% are outliers and fall outside the range of the other 90 percent either above or below. The state/territory with the highest number of days waited is Tasmania at 401 days. The state/territory with the lowest number of days waited is Western Australia at 142 days, followed closely by Queensland, at 186 days.