Data confidence level:
This FACT indicates the number of days waited for patient admissions from waiting lists for Hysterectomy surgery in the 90th percentile. The 90th percentile means that 90 percent of the people admitted from waiting lists are admitted within and beyond 365 days. The other 10% are outliers and fall outside the range of the other 90 percent either above or below. This FACT is based on data collected by AIHW in 2013 and 2014. The state with the highest number of days waited for admissions from waiting lists for Hysterectomy surgery is New South Wales at 268 days. The state with the lowest number of days waited is Western Australia at 103 days.