Competition Conditions of Entry
HomeCompetition Conditions of Entry
ipData and Australia’s Best City Survey Competitions
Competition Terms and Conditions of Entry
- User information collected from ipData and/or Australia’s Best City (ipData’s parent company) are covered by the ipData Privacy Statement (you will be redirected to the ipData website.)
- Information on eligibility for ipData and/or Australia’s Best City Competitions form part of these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter is ipData ABN 26 166 676 919. Level 1, 22-26 Vardon Ave, Adelaide SA 5000.
- The Respondent is an eligible entrant.
- Eligibility for ipData survey competition(s) (the ‘Competition(s)’) is open only to natural persons who are legal residents and physically located in one (1) of the eight (8) Australian States or Territories and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the beginning of the Competition Period (as defined below).
- These Terms and Conditions apply for all surveys that are undertaken by ipData and Australia’s Best City.
- Employees of ipData (and its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, directors, and officers) are not eligible to participate in any survey or competitions held by ipData and/or Australia’s Best City.
- To enter any ipData Competition, respondents must complete, in full, the relevant survey appropriate to the prize draw that the respondent intends to enter by the date specified by ipData.
- Competition period dates are decided by ipData and must be clearly visible to the respondent upon entering the Competition.
- ipData’s surveys are conducted and monitored by ipData. Any responses deemed by ipData to be incomplete, incomprehensible, offensive, or the like, will result in the respondent being ineligible for acceptance into any Competition and/or prize draw.
- The prize winner(s) will be the respondent(s) who are chosen by a random selection process. Respondents’ individual entries are not judged for prizes, unless stated otherwise by ipData.
- Winner selection will take place only after the desired number of entries has been received by ipData. If the desired number of entries is not received within a reasonable timeframe (determined by ipData) the selection of a winner may be undertaken prior to the desired number of entries being received.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash. Details of the prize will be defined by ipData in relation to the specific Competition.
- ipData’s selection of an eligible entrant is final and no ongoing correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash.
- The winners will be notified by email to the address they registered for ipData or its subsidiaries upon entry of the Competition. The winners’ names may be published on the ipData: www.ipdata.com.au and/or Australia’s Best City: www.australiasbestcity.com.au website.
- Participation in the ipData Competitions shall be deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Prize winners consent to ipData using their name, likeness, image and/or voice and State of residence in any media for an unlimited period of time, without remuneration, for any publicity and marketing purposes, commercial or otherwise.
- If for any reason an ipData Competition cannot run as planned, due to causes including, but not limited to, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of ipData which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, ipData reserves the rights in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
- The laws of Australia apply to ipData Survey Competitions.
- Prize winners will be notified by the email they provided. Entry to the competition is only admissible when a valid email address is provided.
- The competition closes, and a winner randomly selected, when the number of individual, valid and completed responses for each survey is no less than 666.